Broward SCORE's Veterans' Small Business Program helps veterans, active duty personnel, and their families start, develop, and grow businesses in southeastern Florida.
The program is made possible by a Comerica Bank grant.
- Scholarships to attend Broward SCORE's business training workshops. Claim a $100 voucher and apply it to either:
- Simple Steps To Starting Your Own Business Program - a 5 workshop program that takes you through the basics of modeling your new business.
- Package Your Own Program - Choose any 4workshops from our workshop catalog.
- Free Individual Business Counseling - Sit and talk to SCORE volunteers to brainstorm your business idea. Or talk to specialists about marketing, sales, IT, HR, accounting, financing, etc. All SCORE counseling is free of any charges.
Here is how to access the program:
Workshop Scholarships are available via a $100 voucher to anyone who is a US Military Veteran, Active Duty, National Guard or Reservist, Retired Military, Retired Guard or Reservist or a family member (Spouse, Parent, or Child.).
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
You will be sent a voucher and instructions
Individual Business Counseling
- Go to www.broward.score.org.
- Click on the "Mentor Request" in the green box and fill in the request form
- A counselor will be assigned
For questions call 954-356-7263 or email
Get more info on our workshops.