The Florida SBDC works with key partners to support small business recovery efforts.
- Assist the state in the assessment of business damages to support federal disaster declarations
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Activation
- Lead the coordination and administration of federal and state business recovery resources.
- State (DEO) directs Florida SBDC to collaborate with SBA to coordinate federal & state business disaster assistance, including establishment of Business Recovery Centers (BRCs).
- Assist in the coordination and administration of the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan program, while assisting applicants with SBA Business Disaster Loan process.