FORT LAUDERDALE – Broward SCORE (Broward.SCORE.org), an all-volunteer nonprofit that provides low-cost workshops for small business and free business mentoring, will host Digital Online Marketing Strategies for Your Business on Saturday, Jan. 27 at Nova Southeastern University’s Alvin Sherman Library, 3100 Ray Ferrero Jr. Blvd. in Davie.
The free half-day conference is designed to help business owners understand how to use social media and digital advertising to grow their audience and revenues. Gary Thorup, vice president at MDT Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, will kick off the day that features experts in branding, email marketing, social media and Google AdWords. Here’s a look at the Broward SCORE lineup of digital marketing heavy hitters:
- Online Marketing Strategy Overview – 9 a.m. Speaker Gary Thorup
- Building Your Brand Online – 10 a.m. & 12 p.m. Speaker: Omar Bendezu
- LinkedIn to Grow Your Business & Career – 11 a.m.& 1 p.m. Speaker: Steve Cabeza & Marnie Hoppe
- E-mail Marketing Strategies – 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. Speaker: Evie Hernandez
- Marketing with Google AdWords – 10 a.m. & 12 p.m. Speaker: Nancy Leve
"Many of our clients have expressed a need to understand the elements of online marketing to make their businesses successful, so the goal of the event is to give them basic training in digital marketing and social media promotion,” says Broward SCORE Marketing Chair Dave Harris.
# # #
About Broward SCORE Broward SCORE was established in 1964 to assist entrepreneurs and business owners in South Florida to start and grow small businesses. The organization offers business workshops and free mentoring to existing small business owners and startups. The all-volunteer nonprofit is part of SCORE, a national organization with 320 chapters in United States, and an affiliate with the SBA. Visit Broward.SCORE.org.