If you have considered owing your own business you are not alone - millions of Americans share that dream. And yet, not everyone has the courage to get started. But if you are reading this you have already taken the first steps towards turning your dream into a reality.
This interactive two-hour seminar will deal with the key information you need to be considering as you move forward. Topics covered are:
1. Myths and Realities of Entrepreneurship - The truth about business ownership
2. Do you have what it takes - Assessing your skills & experience
3. Know your options: Different types of businesses - A closer look at various ways of starting a business
4. Components of business ownership - Understanding the many roles you'll play as a business owner
5. Making it legal - The nuts & bolts of launching a new business
6. Business plan basics - Why you need a business plan
The workshop is a solid first step. It helps you to understand what is involved in starting and running a business and your stage of readiness. This is time well spent. You will walk away with a head full of ideas for your next steps.
Fee: Free. Sponsored by the City of Miramar.
Ali Nasri, Certified Score Mentor and Coach Ali is a business Executive with 15+ years of leadership experience in Fortune100 companies. His span of knowledge encompasses Operations, Information Technology, Business Development, Finance and Customer Relationship Management. 7+ years Direct Entrepreneurial experience in contemporary Startups