This workshop is suitable for entry-level and beginner users of QuickBooks Online version only. It is not designed for intermediate users. The objective is to learn the basics and include the following topics:
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Which online version is right for you?
- Creating a new Company File
- Understanding the Dashboard, Gear & Plus Icons
- Chart of Accounts – “Customize it for your business”
- Creating an invoice and receiving payments
- Entering and paying Bills.
- Linking your bank account to download transactions
- Categorizing expenses to the correct expense account
- Overview of Inventory
- Understanding the Basic Reports: Profit & Loss, Balance sheet, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Overview of QuickBooks Mobile app
- Sharing file with accountant and other users
Wayne Linton is the President of Mega 1 Tax & Accounting with over 35years experience serving small to medium size business in several industries. His strategy as a QuickBooks Advisor is to help Business Owners understand the fundamentals of QuickBooks, and how to interpret basic management reports which is critical for the performance and growth of their business.
Wayne currently volunteer as Treasurer for the Tamarac Kiwanis Foundation a 501(3) Non-Profit and the Kiwanis Club of Tamarac.