Please see below for a number of resources available for small businesses related to COVID-19 in English and Spanish.
Staying Alfoat in the COVID-19 World
- Stay healthy
- Know where your business stands
- Conserve cash
- Take advantage of government programs
- Communicate with your customers
- Build a plan to bounce back
Govt Assistance Program
- Government Assistance
- Quick Florida State Bridge Loan
- IRS Based Relief Programs
- Owner generated cash sources
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act
SBA Disaster Assistance Resources for Businesses
SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
SBA Virutal Office
The U.S. Small Business Administration South Florida District Office will host virtual office hours to answer questions about the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program.
Florida SBDC Disaster Presentation
The Florida SBDC works with key partners to support small business recovery efforts.
SBA Coronavirus Briefing
SBA’s Disaster Declaration Makes Loans Available Due to the Coronavirus (COVID 19)