City of Miramar Economic Development
In support of the City of Miramar's economic development initiatives, SCORE Broward is providing free one-on-one business mentoring, business education programs and business acceleration teams.
Free Individual Business Mentoring
SCORE Broward offers personal remote mentoring sessions with local seasoned business professionals committed to helping our local business community stronger through these difficult times. Book your phone or video mentoring session online. Sessions are typically one-hour in length. Prepare to discuss any opportunities or problems your business may be facing.
Business Education Programs
Workshops on various business topics are scheduled throughout the remainder of the year. Workshops will all be online in a live webinar format. Many of our webinars for the next several months focus on pandemic recovery topics, and are led by local business professionals with specific knowledge on starting and running businesses in Broward County and the City of Miramar.
Advanced Business Solutions Team
A team of three experienced business professionals will meet with your management team on-site at your business to provide in-depth consulting services on your project of choice. The teams usually meet 3 or 4 times with the goal of establishing an action plan to address the project. Eligible businesses should have at least 2 owners / managers and 3 employees / independent contractors.
Upcoming Workshops Sponsored by City of Miramar
- January 19, 2022 - Online - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | Sourcing Capital for Your Business - REGISTER
- February 23, 2022 - Online - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | Business Contracts Must Knows - REGISTER
- March 1, 2022 - Online - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | The 10 Challenges of Leadership - REGISTER
- May 10, 2022 - Online - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | Grow Your Business on LinkedIn Without Spending a Dime - REGISTER
- June 13, 2022 - Online - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | International E-commerce For Small Businesses - REGISTER
Economic strength and diversity of City of Miramar businesses through effective economic development strategies and programs.
To support the City’s position as a premier location for all sizes and stages of businesses that fosters economic growth through collaboration, innovation, connectivity, community development and aggressive business recruitment, retention, and outreach